The new UNIROOF ST automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for welding thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°). Its slim housing construction and movable transportation axle means that time-consuming modifcation of the welder is eliminated. The UNIROOF ST can easily weld as close as 100 mm (4 inches) from the edge whether on the parapet, flat surfaces or any difficult to reach roof “problem zones.” With 3,400W of power, 230V and 15 A in the box, the UNIROOF ST provides fast-paced, top performance on any roof.
- No resetting: Thanks to the movable transport axle, the new UNIROOF ST handles welding close to the edge, on top of the parapet
- Reliable Swiss quality
- The maintenance-free drive motor integrated into the pressure wheel, translates to significantly better optimized overall performance and low maintenance
- Design proven on construction sites to be ergonomic, portable and optimal for operation
- Closed-loop controlled drive motor with open-loop technology for the control of temperature and air blower. Simple control (regulation) with potentiometer/rotary knobs
- More efficiency on the construction site: The new UNIROOF ST outperforms comparable machinery by up to 38%