The UNIROOF AT automatic welder is your versatile partner for welding single-ply membranes on flat or pitched roofs (up to 30°). Its slim housing construction and movable transportation axle means that time-consuming modification of the welder is eliminated. The UNIROOF AT can easily weld as close as 100 mm (4 inches) from the edge whether on the parapet, flat surfaces or any difficult to reach roof “problem zones.” UNIROOF AT shines with its ergonomic handling and the direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel. This new class of UNIROOF welders—available in both 230V and 120V models—provides users with higher contact pressure than its award-winning predecessor.
- No resetting: Thanks to the movable transport axle, the new UNIROOF AT handles welding close to the edge, on top of the parapet
- Reliable Swiss quality
- The maintenance-free drive motor integrated into the pressure wheel, translates to significantly better optimized overall performance and low maintenance
- Functional control panel with display for welding parameters as well as voltage for better control. Save time with programmable welding profiles for common roof membranes
- Design proven on construction sites to be ergonomic, portable and optimal for operation
- More efficiency on the construction site: The new UNIROOF AT outperforms comparable machinery by up to 66%